During these busy times of year we are especially thankful for our donors who find time to help ensure that our hungry neighbors have enough to eat.
Thanks to all of our generous donors.
Foods we can always use
- Healthy Cereal
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Fruit/Veggies
- Dry Milk
- Mac & Cheese
- Hot Cocoa
• Cash donations to offset administrative costs – Please donate here.
• Volunteers with trucks to occasionally pick up large donations
Paper towels and toilet paper
Places to leave donations:
• At the pantry during operating hours or the following
• The Southwick Post Office
• The Big Y on College Highway in Southwick
• The Southwick Fire Station
• Christ Church on College Highway
• Our Lady of the Lake Church on Sheep Pasture Road
• Southwick Library
• Designer Consignor
• Joan Crouse Massage Therapy
We ask you not to leave donations outside the pantry in Winter and Summer. Extreme temperatures can adversely effect the food you are donating. Big Y across the street has a large bin inside.